We have learned that beef is rich in protein, and its amino acid composition is closer to human needs than pork, which can improve the body’s disease resistance. It is especially suitable for people who have lost blood and repaired tissues after growth, development, and surgery. Eating beef in winter has a stomach-warming effect and is a good thing to supplement nutrition in winter.
Roast beef with garlic is a traditional dish in Shandong province characterized by tender garlic and has the effect of warming and strengthening the body and relaxing the muscles, so it is especially suitable for winter. This article mainly introduces the way of garlic roast beef to solve the problem of nutritional supplement for winter eating.
Garlic roast beef is made with garlic and beef. The method belongs to braised pork. To let everyone see the specific amount of garlic, I only put garlic when the beef is 8 when making garlic beef. When you make it yourself, it is necessary to do it according to the method I introduce below-
The practice of roasting beef with garlic:
Ingredients: beef (preferably burdock meat).
Accessories: garlic, ginger, spring onion.
Spices: cinnamon, pepper, aniseed.
Seasoning: salt, sugar, soy sauce, soy sauce, chicken essence, cooking oil.
Garlic roast beef practice steps:
1. After the beef is washed, cut into 5 cm pieces of meat for later use.
2. Chopped green onions, sliced ginger, garlic wrapped, and set aside.
3. Cinnamon, pepper, aniseed wrapped in gauze to making a spice bag for later use.
4. Make a little oil in the pan, add a little sugar to the warm oil, and stir-fry into the sauce red (sugar).
5. Stir-fry the cut beef evenly.
6. Add warm water to just before beef.
7. Add soy sauce, soy sauce, spice packs, green onions, ginger, and garlic, and cook on high heat.
8. Reduce to low heat, cover the pot and simmer for about 2 hours.
9. Add salt, chicken fine adjusts the taste and simmer for about 20 minutes.
10. After picking off the onion ginger and spices, the soup in the pot will be thickened. “Garlic Roast Beef” is ready!
1. Beginners should fry slowly over low heat when cooking. Be careful not to fry. Otherwise, the dishes will be bitter.
2. Beef stew must use warm water, cold water will make the beef lose its tender taste.