1. Antipyretic and cold dissipation, cold prevention, rhinitis treatment, has the effect of strengthening the body.
2. Promote digestion: Vinegar soaked garlic can play the role of removing greasiness, avoiding poison and eliminating redness and swelling. It can also help to remove gastrointestinal toxic substances, stimulate gastrointestinal mucosa and accelerate digestion.
3. Prevention of aging: garlic has better antioxidant activity than ginseng. Regular food can delay aging. Allicin combined with vitamin B1 has the effect of eliminating fatigue and enhancing physical strength. Garlic for external use can also promote skin blood circulation, remove the skin’s aging cuticle, prevent melanin deposition, remove stains and whiten. Vinegar contains a lot of acetic acid, which can also help us dissolve keratinocytes, keep us young, and help improve oily skin.
4. Lower blood fat and prevent diabetes: Garlic can promote the secretion of insulin, increase the absorption of glucose by tissue cells, quickly reduce the blood sugar level in the body and kill all kinds of bacteria that induce diabetes, so as to effectively prevent and treat diabetes.
5. Prevention of infection: The sulfur-containing compounds in garlic have an extremely strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect against a variety of cocci, bacillus, fungi and viruses, etc. It is one of the strongest antibacterial effects among the natural plants currently found and can kill in an instant typhoid bacillus, dysentery bacillus, influenza virus, etc. The sterilization ability of propylene sulfide in garlic is 1/10 of penicillin, which has a good killing effect on pathogens and parasites. It can prevent influenza, prevent wound infections, and treat infectious diseases.
6. Cancer prevention: Garlic can block the synthesis of carcinogens in the body. The most abundant organic germanium in daily foods is garlic. The combination of organic germanium compounds and some anti-cancer drugs, whether in inhibiting local tumor growth or preventing tumor metastasis , have a synergistic effect. Garlic is rich in selenium. Experiments have found that the population with the lowest incidence of cancer is the population with the highest selenium content in the blood.